Terms & Conditions
All bookings made through our online booking system are provisional until confirmed by us; once a booking has been confirmed, a Contract has been entered into.
The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that the following Conditions of Let are adhered to by all members of the party.
Breaching these Terms, causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or unreasonable behaviour may result in us asking guests to leave; no refund will be made. In addition, should we incur costs as a result of breach/nuisance/damage, e.g compensation to other guests for disruption; these will be recovered from the person named on the booking form.
COVID-19 - Bookings are made at the customer's discretion. If a customer wishes to change their booking, this can be done 2 weeks prior to arrival.
1. To pay 30% deposit within 24 hrs of booking, with the balance payable 6 weeks before the start of the holiday. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks prior to arrival the full rent is payable at the time of booking. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges by the due date may result in us treating the property as available for re-booking.
2. To accept that a completed booking form agreed by both parties is a binding contract; any subsequent amendments must be agreed by both parties in writing and may be subject to an administration fee of £25
3. To notify any cancellation in writing and pay any monies due. All cancellations will lose the deposit paid. If cancelled within 2 weeks of arrival then no refund will be made, however, bookings may be transferred to another party or monies paid can be credited to alternative dates subject to availability up to 12 months ahead. If cancelled within 48 hrs of arrival, no refund will be made, and dates are non-transferable, however you may transfer the booking to another party. An administration fee of £25 may be charged. We would advise that you consider independent insurance to cover cancellations.
4. To accept that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, e.g closure due to snow, our liability is limited to the repayment of any rent already paid.
5. To agree not to sub-let or re-assign the property to another person without our permission.
6. To limit the number of people occupying any one property to that stated on the website.
7. To use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the manager’s right to refuse to hand over the property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Breaching these Terms, causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or unreasonable behaviour may result in the manager asking guests to leave. Guests wishing to book several lodges are strongly advised to consult with us prior to booking.
8. To accept that the responsibility for guests personal property is solely theirs. All vehicles are left at your own risk. Guests agree to absolve the Company of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
9. Guests agree to absolve the Company of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or from any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever. This clause does not attempt to exclude negligence or breach of statutory duty.
10. To allow the owners or agents access to the property at all reasonable times.
11. To be responsible for shutting all exterior doors and windows and securing the property when absent or sleeping.
12. To take responsibility for minimising the fire risk; strictly no smoking in the lodge or hot tub areas. Appropriate holders are to be used when burning candles/tea lights. Barbeques must not be lit on the deckings.
13. To follow the safety guidelines in each lodge regarding the use of hot tubs. Hot tubs are for the sole use of the party staying in the lodge; visitors/guests from other lodges are not permitted to use the hot tub. Should the hot tub have to be emptied and re-filled during your stay as a result of improper use, we reserve the right to charge a £25 fee. Strictly no glass or smoking in or around the area of the hot tub- we reserve the right to switch the tub off should this condition be breached. We strongly advise you not to wear jewellery in the hot tub and do not accept liability for loss/damage caused.
14. To respect and look after their accommodation during their stay and to leave the property clean and tidy, removing all rubbish prior to departure. To reimburse the company for any breakages, loss or damage, other than those due to fair wear and tear and to accept the owner’s discretionary £30 charge for extra cleaning if the property has been left in an unacceptable condition
15. To keep dogs under strict control at all times and accept liability for any damage caused. Dogs must be house-trained, are not to be left alone at any time in the accommodation, and are not allowed onto the furniture or in the bedrooms. They must be kept on a leash while in the grounds and any fouling must be cleared and disposed of immediately. In the event of a nuisance, we reserve the right to request that the dog is removed from site.
16. To vacate the property by 10.00hrs on the final day of let, unless late departure booked. Failure to vacate promptly may incur a minimum penalty charge of £10, or more, depending on the degree of inconvenience to management/incoming guests. Guest arrival time is from 16.00hrs onwards unless early arrival has been booked.
17. We reserve the right to correct errors in advertised prices. We will advise you of any error at the time of booking. We also reserve the right to correct errors in confirmed prices. In this case, we will contact you as soon as we become aware of the error. If the correct price is higher and you do not wish to pay this, you will be entitled to cancel and receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us providing you notify us within 14 days of our advising you of the error.
18. The property let is to be used for the purposes of a holiday let to which Section12 (2) and paragraph 8 of Schedule 4 of the Housing Act 1988 apply. The booking agreement confers a right to occupy the accommodation for the agreed period only.
19. Guests who send a complaint to us after their visit will not be entitled to any refund if we were not made aware of any problems throughout their stay. It is a legal requirement that we are given the opportunity to resolve a problem on the spot. A copy of our complaints procedure is available to all guests on request. A maximum of a 20% can be refunded if the customer stays the full length or their booked stay. Otherwise it will be a prorata refund for the days they did not stay.
20. Where there is decking around the properties, please be aware that it can become slippery when wet and we can not be held liable for any injures incurred.
21. Our hours of operation are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and 9am-2pm Saturday and Sunday (we do still check for messages, but if there is a non urgent problem we will deal with it Monday morning). The names and lodge numbers of all arrivals are written on the window of the arrivals kiosk which is situated in the car park as you enter the site.
22. We do not guarantee that lodges described as pet free (or similar) have never had pets in them.
23. While we provide wi-fi for our guest's convenience, we make no charge for this service and are unable to guarantee it's availability or reliability!
24. During periods of extremely cold weather, and it becomes unsustainable to operate the park, we reserve the right to cancel bookings. These can then be refunded or re-arranged.
25. Any party with persons over the weight of 20 stone should contact us prior to booking so that we can confirm availability of a suitable lodge.
26. Non-Disparagement. Guests agree to take no action which is intended, or would reasonably be expected, to harm the Company or its reputation or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavorable publicity to the Company